Sunday, October 19, 2014

Where is the Word is our friend Sarah?

Sarah and her family took a trip to Disney and are sharing their experiences with us.  We will follow Sarah's adventures.  I have never gone to Disney or Florida so I am enjoying this trip through my student's eyes.

Dear Mrs. Weaver and Friends:

On Monday Pike's Dad picked us up at 4:00 in the morning and took us to the airport. I went on my first plane ride. It was fun but it hurt my ears when we landed. We went to Downtown Disney and went shopping. We ate dinner at Planet Hollywood and got cups that light up. I love my bedroom here! It is pink and purple and has a big pink bed and princesses everywhere. It is fun to swim in the big pool and go on the waterslide. I'm having fun!

Love,

Sarah


Dear Mrs. Weaver and Friends:

On Tuesday we went to Disney World. I went on Splash Mountain. It had a big drop at the end. I went on Big Thunder Mountain. I didn't like it. It went too fast! I met Belle. She is pretty! I did not go on Space Mountain! We saw fireworks and parades. It was fun! We stayed at Disney world until midnight.

Love,
Sarah


Dear Mrs. Weaver and Friend,

On Wednesday,  we took the day off. We went out for lunch and swam in the pool for hours. I went on a big waterslide. It was a twenty foot drop and shoots you out at the end. I dunked my Dad. My Dad calls me sharkbait. We had a relaxing afternoon.

Love,
Sarah

Dear Mrs. Weaver and Friends:

On Thursday, we went to Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. I saw Harry Potter and took a ride through the castle and played Quidditch with him. It was a ride. It was a little scary. There were spiders and dragons and scary ghosts. It felt like we were going really fast but we were really only moving a little. I saw how wands pick wizards and I tried butter beer. It was a really sweet soda drink and I didn't really like it. I went on an adventure with Spiderman it felt real and scary but it wasn't real. It was awesome! We went to Jurassic Park and saw the dinosaurs. It was really a log flume ride and I got really wet! We had a good day!

Love,
Sarah

Dear Mrs. Weaver and Friends:

On Friday, we went to SeaWorld. We saw a dolphin show. It was so cool! There were divers that jumped from way up high into the water and they put their feet on the dolphins' noses and the dolphins pushed them through the water. It was a story about a girl and she swam with the dolphins and other divers did too. I saw Shamu and Baby Shamu. Shamu is a huge killer whale. Baby Shamu is a lot smaller. They can jump way out of the water. I really liked the show. I went on a carousel twice. My brother and I climbed way up high on ropes. I didn't like that because I was up way too high but I had to climb down. We visited penguins in Antarctica. It wasn't really Antarctica but it was cold! We made a picture with our handprints and Dad's handprint was a shark, Mary's was a dolphin, mine was penguins, Kolbe's was an orca and Mom's was a sea turtle. My sister Ali was a baby sea turtle. We had a great day!

Love,
Sarah