Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Parent conferences in January

For Parent-Teacher Conferences I am using VolunteerSpot (the leading online Sign-up and reminder tool) to organize signing up for the conference appointments on January 21st and January 22nd. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your child's progress.  I have 20 minute time slots available on these two days.  Reminder the children do not have school on the 22nd since most of the day is set aside for conferences.

Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:

1) Click this link to see our Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/SGVQMc
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.

Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.