Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mason's journey to Nationals- Day One

I had an awesome first day.  We woke up at four because we had to get to the airport.  We took a shuttle to the airport.  We sat in the back of the plane and I got a row of seats all to myself.  The four hour flight was good and fun.  I like taking off the best.  We landed in Denver at 9:20 which was 11:20 back in NH.  We are two hours behind you!! The airports were very big.

We rented a big suburban.  It was a long ride to the mountain.  We got 8, 9, or 10 inches of snow last night.  We saw bighorn sheep on the way to the mountain.  I got a new Wes Welker shirt.  I saw the Denver Bronco's stadium.  We went under a three mile tunnel.  

I went to Woodward yesterday.  Woodward is a fun place.  It is a training place for freestyle athletes.  I did a double front flip into the foam pit.  I tried to flip on the trampoline but banged my shoulder. 

We have snowboardcross training today and it will be hard with almost a foot of new snow.  I will tell you all about it tonight.  Have fun today.

Mason