Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mason's second day of his journey to Nationals

I had an amazing day I woke up to 5 inches of new snow. The snow was awesome and it snowed all day. The snow was heavy, making powder soft and fluffy. The snowboarding was awesome.

I had boardercross practice today. The coarse was fun and fast. The top of the course was the hardest but my favorite. I get to race on it on Tuesday!

Today was a great day of snowboarding. I boarded all day. We took the longest run ever. We went through the woods and the back bowls of Copper Mountain. I had to take a T-bar to the top. Tyler, my friend Aiden, and I got ice cream. When we stopped we were all beat. When we got back to the condo we played with our friends Mike and Emma. We deflated an airbed.
Have a great Friday at school! Mason